Croivalve Limited was set up on Wednesday the 24th of May 2017. Their current partial address is Dublin, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors have been the director of 75 other Irish companies between them; 23 of which are now closed. Croivalve Limited has 17 shareholders. This Irish company shares its Eircode with at least 1 other company.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:16/12/2022
- Latest Accounts Filed:03/06/2022
- Report Based On Accounts:31/12/2020
- Next Set of Accounts Due:30/09/2022
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Croivalve Limited
- Time in Business:5 Years
- Company Number:604800
- Company Size:Small Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Principal Activity: Other Professional, Scientific and Technical Activities N.E.C.
- May Trade As:Croivalve Ltd
- Largest Company Shareholder:
- Registered Address:Unit a the Liffey Trust Centre,
117-125 Upper Sheriff Street,
Dublin 1, Dublin
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|Form B1C - Annual Return General||9||30/09/2021||03/06/2022|
|Form B7 - Notice of Consolidation, Division, Conversion||2||21/12/2021||27/01/2022|
|Form G1 Special Resolution - General||2||21/12/2021||27/01/2022|
|Form B5 - Return of Allotments||4||21/12/2021||27/01/2022|