Weir & Sons Unlimited Company was set up on Wednesday the 2nd of March 1927. Their current address is 96/99, Grafton Street,Dublin 2., and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors Tom Jenkinson, David McCormick, David Alexander Weir Andrews and Christopher Andrews have been the director of 9 other Irish companies between them; 1 of which is now closed. Weir & Sons Unlimited Company has 1 shareholder. This Irish company shares its Eircode with at least 7 other companies.
- Unlimited Companies are not required to file financial accounts. Therefore this report is based on Judgment searches for the Company, and extensive background checks of each of its directors based on name, date of birth (if available) and town/county.
- Credit Report
- Company Printout Report
- Full Directors Background Check
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Weir & Sons Unlimited Company
- Time in Business:91 Years
- Company Number:7597
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Phone:+353 (0)1 677 9678
- Principal Activity:[36.22] Manufacture of Jewellery and Related Articles N.E.C.
- May Trade As:
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us
- Registered Address:96/99, Grafton Street,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||9||12/09/2017||12/09/2017|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||9||12/11/2016||23/11/2016|
|B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||9||07/10/2015||09/10/2015|