Utmost Services Ireland Limited was set up on Tuesday the 18th of August 2015. Their current partial address is Dublin, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors have been the director of 23 other Irish companies between them; 12 of which are now closed. Utmost Services Ireland Limited has 1 shareholder. This Irish company shares its Eircode with at least 3 other companies.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:20/07/2020
- Latest Accounts Filed:07/07/2020
- Report Based On Accounts:31/12/2019
- Next Set of Accounts Due:30/06/2021
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Utmost Services Ireland Limited
- Time in Business:5 Years
- Company Number:566657
- Size:Large Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Principal Activity: Other Activities Auxiliary To Insurance and Pension Funding
- May Trade As:
- Largest Company Shareholder:
- Registered Address:Ashford House,
18-23 Tara Street,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|C6 MEMO OF SATISFACTION OF A CHARGE-FULL||2||01/10/2020||07/10/2020|
|G1P - SPECIAL RESOLUTION||4||30/09/2020||05/10/2020|
|C1 MORTGAGE/CHARGE CREATED BY IRISH COMPANY||8||01/10/2020||02/10/2020|
|Certificate - Form C1 - Charge Created by a Company Incorporated in the State||1||01/10/2020||02/10/2020|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||9||30/06/2020||07/07/2020|
|G1Q - CONSTITUTION||3||17/04/2018||17/04/2018|