Urban Volt Limited was set up on Tuesday the 15th of October 2013. Their current partial address is Dublin, and the company status is Normal. The company has 6 directors who have also been the directors of 136 other Irish companies between them; 48 of which are now closed. Urban Volt Limited has 12 shareholders. This Irish company shares its Eircode with at least 11 other companies.
UrbanVoltLight as a Service
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:14/10/2022
- Latest Accounts Filed:12/10/2022
- Report Based On Accounts:31/12/2021
- Next Set of Accounts Due:30/09/2023
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Urban Volt Limited
- Time in Business:9 Years
- Company Number:534125
- Company Size:Small Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Phone:+353 1 6993340
- Principal Activity:[52.44] Retail Sale of Furniture, Lighting Equipment and Household Articles N.E.C.
- May Trade As:
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us
- Registered Address:Urbanvolt Limited,
9 Appian Way,
Ranelagh Dublin 6,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|OTHER DIRECTORSHIP LIST||7||30/09/2022||12/10/2022|
|Form B1C - Annual Return General||7||30/09/2022||12/10/2022|
|Financial Statement Certificate||1||30/09/2022||12/10/2022|
|FURTHER CHARGE RELEASE DETAILS||-||23/05/2022||11/10/2022||Coming|
|Form C7 - Partial Satisfaction of a Charge/Judgement Mortgage||2||23/05/2022||11/10/2022|