Union Heritage Limited was set up on Monday the 24th of January 2011. Their current partial address is Dublin, and the company status is Dissolved Postmerger. The company's current directors have been the director of 19 other Irish companies between them; 10 of which are now closed. Union Heritage Limited has 1 shareholder. This Irish company shares its Eircode with at least 8 other companies.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:04/01/2021
- Latest Accounts Filed:04/04/2019
- Report Based On Accounts:31/12/2018
- Next Set of Accounts Due:04/04/2020
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Union Heritage Limited
- Time in Business:10 Years
- Company Number:494091
- Size:Small Company
- Current Status:DISSOLVED POSTMERGER
- Principal Activity:[74.15] Management Activities of Holding Companies
- May Trade As:Union Heritage Ltd
- Largest Company Shareholder:
- Registered Address:Ashford House,
18-23 Tara Street,
Dublin 2 D02 Vx67,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|G1P - SPECIAL RESOLUTION||4||14/05/2019||29/05/2019|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||9||04/04/2019||04/04/2019|
“Great Co. Enjoyed working with them,,
“very nice agent who came to my house, i really liked the personal touch and the way he explained everything to me. thank you very much.,,
“Very happy the agent that called , explained the options very well .Wasn't pushy in anyway,,
“I'm very suspicious about the way uh is conducting its present stance of pulling out of business in Ireland and the feeble communication methods they are leaving behind,,