Ulster Bank Ireland Designated Activity Company was set up on Monday the 4th of December 1967. Their current address is Dublin 2, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors Paul Stanley, Gervaise Slowey, Desmond O'Shea, Martin Murphy and Rosemary Quinlan have been the director of 57 other Irish companies between them; 16 of which are now closed. Ulster Bank Ireland Designated Activity Company has 1 shareholder. This Irish company shares its Eircode with at least 24 other companies.
- Company Name:Ulster Bank Ireland Designated Activity Company
- Time in Business:50 Years
- Company Number:25766
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Principal Activity:[65.11] Central Banking
- May Trade As:
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us
- Registered Address:Ulster Bank Group Centre,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|NEW! B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||8||01/07/2018||19/07/2018|
|B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||8||04/06/2018||08/06/2018|
|B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||5||10/05/2018||07/06/2018|
|B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||11||11/04/2018||15/05/2018|
|G1P - SPECIAL RESOLUTION||4||23/03/2018||02/05/2018|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||17||20/02/2018||20/02/2018|