Ulster Bank Ireland Designated Activity Company was set up on Monday the 4th of December 1967. Their current partial address is Dublin 18, and the company status is Normal. The company has 7 directors who have also been the directors of 115 other Irish companies between them; 71 of which are now closed. Ulster Bank Ireland Designated Activity Company has 1 shareholder. This Irish company shares its Eircode with at least 11 other companies.
- Company Name:Ulster Bank Ireland Designated Activity Company
- Time in Business:56 Years
- Company Number:25766
- Company Size:Large Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Sustainability: Environmental Commitments
- Phone:+353 (0)1 884 7032
- Principal Activity:[65.11] Central Banking
- May Trade As:
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us
- Largest Company Shareholder:
- Registered Address:Ulster Bank Head Office,
Block B, Central Park,
Leopardstown, Dublin 18
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||2||30/09/2023||04/10/2023|
|B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||3||31/07/2023||14/08/2023|
|Form B1C - Annual Return General||13||02/06/2023||08/06/2023|