Troy Studios Limited was set up on Friday the 22nd of May 2015. Their current partial address is Dublin 2, and the company status is Normal. The company has 7 directors who have also been the directors of 109 other Irish companies between them; 48 of which are now closed. Troy Studios Limited has 7 shareholders. This Irish company shares its Eircode with at least 262 other companies.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:03/08/2018
- Latest Accounts Filed:27/06/2018
- Report Based On Accounts:31/10/2017
- Next Set of Accounts Due:22/11/2018
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Troy Studios Limited
- Time in Business:3 Years
- Company Number:562540
- Size:Small Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Principal Activity:[74.84] Other Business Activities N.E.C.
- May Trade As:Troy Studios Ltd
- Registered Address:Riverside One,
Sir John Rogerson's Quay,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B83 ALTERATION OF FINANCIAL YEAR END DATE||4||10/07/2018||10/07/2018|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||19||22/11/2017||27/06/2018|
|B83 ALTERATION OF FINANCIAL YEAR END DATE||2||13/11/2017||13/11/2017|
|VOLUNTARY REVISION OF DEFECTIVE FIN. STATEMENTS||15||22/11/2016||24/05/2017|
|CERTIFICATE - NEW COMPANY WITH CAPITAL DUTY||1||22/05/2015||20/05/2015|