Troy Studios Limited was set up on Friday the 22nd of May 2015. Their current partial address is Limerick, and the company status is Normal. The company has 7 directors who have also been the directors of 120 other Irish companies between them; 54 of which are now closed. Troy Studios Limited has 8 shareholders. This Irish company shares its Eircode with at least 2 other companies.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:10/11/2020
- Latest Accounts Filed:27/10/2020
- Report Based On Accounts:31/12/2019
- Next Set of Accounts Due:22/05/2021
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Troy Studios Limited
- Time in Business:5 Years
- Company Number:562540
- Size:Medium Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Principal Activity:[74.84] Other Business Activities N.E.C.
- May Trade As:Troy Studios Ltd
- Largest Company Shareholder:
- Registered Address:Troy Studios,
National Technology Park,
Co. Limerick, Limerick, V94a6f4
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B47 RESIGNATION OF AUDITOR||4||09/03/2021||09/03/2021|
|ACCOUNTS CERTIFICATION PAGE||2||22/05/2020||27/10/2020|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||20||22/05/2020||27/10/2020|
|B2 CHANGE IN SITUATION OF REG OFFICE.||4||10/02/2020||12/02/2020|
|Certificate - Form C1A - Notice of a Charge Created by a Company Incorporated in the State||1||13/12/2019||13/12/2019|