The National Association For the Deaf was set up on Friday the 5th of June 1964. Their current address is Dublin 1, and the company status is Normal. The company has 9 directors who have also been the director of 11 other Irish companies between them; 4 of which are now closed.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:09/11/2017
- Latest Accounts Filed:24/10/2017
- Report Based On Accounts:31/12/2016
- Next Set of Accounts Due:30/09/2018
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:The National Association For the Deaf
- Time in Business:54 Years
- Company Number:21627
- Size:Medium Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Phone:+353 (0)1 817 5700
- Principal Activity: ? [91.33] Activities of Other Membership Organizations N.E.C.
- May Trade As:
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us
- Registered Address:35, North Frederick Street,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|G1 SPECIAL RESOLUTION||5||29/05/2017||06/11/2017|
|ACCOUNTS CERTIFICATION PAGE||2||30/09/2017||24/10/2017|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||10||30/09/2017||24/10/2017|