The National Association For the Deaf was set up on Friday the 5th of June 1964. Their current address is 35, North Frederick Street, Dublin 1., and the company status is Normal. The company has 9 directors who have also been the director of 11 other Irish companies between them; 4 of which are now closed.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:05/11/2016
- Latest Accounts Filed:26/10/2016
- Report Based On Accounts:31/12/2015
- Next Set of Accounts Due:30/09/2017
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:The National Association For the Deaf
- Time in Business:53 Years
- Company Number:21627
- Size:Small Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Phone:+353 (0)1 817 5700
- Principal Activity: ? [91.33] Activities of Other Membership Organizations N.E.C.
- May Trade As:
- Registered Address:35, North Frederick Street,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||5||08/08/2017||24/08/2017|
|G1P - SPECIAL RESOLUTION||6||29/05/2017||10/08/2017|
|B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||5||03/08/2017||09/08/2017|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||9||30/09/2016||26/10/2016|