Maxol Limited was set up on Tuesday the 20th of January 1981. Their current partial address is Dublin 1, and the company status is Normal. The company has 6 directors who have also been the directors of 51 other Irish companies between them; 30 of which are now closed. Maxol Limited has 1 shareholder. This Irish company shares its Eircode with at least 26 other companies.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:21/11/2017
- Latest Accounts Filed:19/10/2017
- Report Based On Accounts:31/12/2016
- Next Set of Accounts Due:30/09/2018
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Maxol Limited
- Time in Business:37 Years
- Company Number:80448
- Size:Large Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Phone:+353 (0)1 291 6170
- Principal Activity:[51.51] Wholesale of Solid, Liquid and Gaseous Fuels and Related Products
- May Trade As:Maxol Ltd
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us
- Registered Address:3 Custom House Plaza,
International Financial Services Centre,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||10||30/09/2017||19/10/2017|
|SECTION 357 NOTICE||8||30/09/2017||19/10/2017|
|OTHER DIRECTORSHIP LIST||12||30/09/2017||19/10/2017|
|COPY OF CERTIFICATE OF INCORPORATION||2||20/01/1981|