Linked P2p Limited was set up on Monday the 22nd of November 2010. Their current partial address is Dublin 1, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors have been the director of 33 other Irish companies between them; 8 of which are now closed. Linked P2p Limited has 40 shareholders. This Irish company shares its Eircode with at least 2 other companies.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:29/11/2018
- Latest Accounts Filed:26/10/2018
- Report Based On Accounts:31/12/2017
- Next Set of Accounts Due:30/09/2019
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Linked P2p Limited
- Time in Business:8 Years
- Company Number:491763
- Size:Small Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Phone:+353 (0)1 906 0300
- Principal Activity:[65.23] Other Financial Intermediation N.E.C.
- May Trade As:
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us
- Registered Address:Abbey Travel House,
43-45, Abbey Street Middle,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||30||30/09/2018||26/10/2018|
|B83 ALTERATION OF FINANCIAL YEAR END DATE||4||07/03/2018||07/03/2018|
|B2 CHANGE IN SITUATION OF REG OFFICE.||4||17/01/2018||18/01/2018|
|CERTIFICATE - N1 CONVERSION TO LTD||1||24/11/2016||25/11/2016|