The Giant Company Attractions Limited was set up on Friday the 23rd of May 2014. Their current partial address is Dublin 2, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors have been the director of 16 other Irish companies between them; 7 of which are now closed. The Giant Company Attractions Limited has 2 shareholders. This Irish company shares its Eircode with at least 11 other companies.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:07/05/2019
- Latest Accounts Filed:29/04/2019
- Report Based On Accounts:30/06/2018
- Next Set of Accounts Due:31/03/2020
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:The Giant Company Attractions Limited
- Time in Business:5 Years
- Company Number:544416
- Size:Micro Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Principal Activity:[92.34] Other Entertainment Activities N.E.C.
- May Trade As:The Giant Company Attractions Ltd
- Majority Shareholder:
- Registered Address:8 Cecilia Street,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|G1 SPECIAL RESOLUTION - SR ALTERATION TO CONSTITUTION||2||13/07/2016||02/05/2019|
|B7 NOTICE OF CONSOLIDATION, DIVISION, CONVERSION||2||13/07/2016||02/05/2019|
|B5 RETURN OF ALLOTMENTS.||4||13/07/2016||02/05/2019|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||10||31/03/2019||29/04/2019|
|CERTIFICATE - N1 CONVERSION TO LTD||1||12/07/2016||15/07/2016|