Tfw Advisory Limited was set up on Wednesday the 28th of July 2004. Their current address is 24, Mount Street Upper,Dublin 2., and the company status is Normal. The company's current director Diarmuid Scollard has been the director of 4 other Irish companies; 3 of which are now closed. Tfw Advisory Limited has 1 shareholder. This Irish company shares its Eircode with at least 15 other companies.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:07/11/2017
- Latest Accounts Filed:31/10/2017
- Report Based On Accounts:31/12/2016
- Next Set of Accounts Due:30/09/2018
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Tfw Advisory Limited
- Time in Business:13 Years
- Company Number:389340
- Size:Small Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Phone:+353 (0)1 661 0720
- Principal Activity:[74.84] Other Business Activities N.E.C.
- May Trade As:Tfw Advisory Ltd
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us on email@example.com
- Registered Address:24, Mount Street Upper,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
|Name||Co. Director||Co. Owner||Address||Directorships|
|Diarmuid Scollard||Yes||No||CO. DUBLIN||6|
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||8||31/10/2017||03/11/2017|
|NEW! B1 ANNUAL RETURN||7||30/09/2017||31/10/2017|
|G1Q - CONSTITUTION||1||21/10/2016||24/10/2016|
|G1Q CHANGE OF NAME SPECIAL RESOLUTION||4||21/10/2016||24/10/2016|