Tafc Manufacturing Ireland Limited was set up on Monday the 15th of December 2014. Their current partial address is Dublin 2, and the company status is Liquidation. The company's current directors have been the director of 0 other Irish companies between them. Tafc Manufacturing Ireland Limited has 1 shareholder. This Irish company shares its Eircode with at least 495 other companies.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:02/05/2019
- Latest Accounts Filed:06/11/2017
- Report Based On Accounts:27/05/2017
- Next Set of Accounts Due:15/12/2018
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Tafc Manufacturing Ireland Limited
- Time in Business:5 Years
- Company Number:554346
- Size:Medium Company
- Current Status:LIQUIDATION
- Principal Activity:[15.89] Manufacture of Other Food Products N.E.C.
- May Trade As:Tafc Manufacturing Ireland Ltd
- Largest Company Shareholder:
- Registered Address:Deloitte,
29 Earlsfort Terrace,
- RiskWatch: COURT ORDER LIQUIDATION
Court Order Date 12/11/2018
- RiskWatch: PETITION FOR WINDING UP
Presentation Date 19/10/2018
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|E3 LIQUIDATORS A/C OF HIS ACTS AND DEALINGS||8||18/10/2019||20/01/2020|
|E4 LIQUIDATOR PERIODIC STATEMENT OF ACCOUNT||11||18/10/2019||08/11/2019|
|COURT ORDER - E12||10||19/10/2018||14/11/2018|
|B2 CHANGE IN SITUATION OF REG OFFICE.||4||19/10/2018||25/10/2018|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||10||06/11/2017||06/11/2017|
|CERTIFICATE - N1 CONVERSION TO LTD||1||16/09/2016||27/09/2016|