St. Vincent's Private Hospital Limited was set up on Monday the 28th of March 1927. Their current address is Herbert Avenue, Merrion Road, Dublin 4., and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors Mary Fahy and Anne Mac Eneaney have been the director of 3 other Irish companies between them; 1 of which is now closed. St. Vincent's Private Hospital Limited has 1 shareholder.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:30/01/2018
- Latest Accounts Filed:03/01/2018
- Report Based On Accounts:31/12/2016
- Next Set of Accounts Due:30/09/2018
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:St. Vincent's Private Hospital Limited
- Time in Business:91 Years
- Company Number:7606
- Size:Micro Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Phone:+353 (0)1 263 8000
- Principal Activity:[85.12] Medical Practice Activities
- May Trade As:St Vincent's Private Hospital Ltd
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us
- Registered Address:Herbert Avenue,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|ACCOUNTS CERTIFICATION PAGE||2||30/09/2017||03/01/2018|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||7||30/09/2017||03/01/2018|
|B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||5||15/12/2016||27/09/2017|
|B77 AUTHORISE AGENT||4||15/02/2017||02/05/2017|