Smurfit Kappa Group Public Limited Company was set up on Wednesday the 24th of January 2007. Their current partial address is Dublin, and the company status is Normal. The company has 12 directors who have also been the directors of 114 other Irish companies between them; 54 of which are now closed.
Smurfit Kappa - Paper Packaging SolutionsSmurfit Kappa is a FTSE 100 company and one of the leading providers of paper-based packaging in the world, with operations in over 30 countries.Packaging, Paper, Solutions, Containerboard, Manufacturer
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:24/11/2020
- Latest Accounts Filed:27/10/2020
- Report Based On Accounts:31/12/2019
- Next Set of Accounts Due:30/09/2021
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Smurfit Kappa Group Public Limited Company
- Time in Business:14 Years
- Company Number:433527
- Size:Large Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Phone:+353 1 2027180
- Principal Activity:[74.15] Management Activities of Holding Companies
- May Trade As:
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us
- Registered Address:Beech Hill,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|ACI - PLC ONLY - INTERIM FINANCIAL STATEMENTS||12||27/07/2021||23/07/2021|
|Form G1 Special Resolution - General||2||30/04/2021||06/05/2021|
|Form G2 - Ordinary Resolution General||2||30/04/2021||06/05/2021|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||28||30/09/2020||27/10/2020|