Small Firms Association Limited was set up on Thursday the 23rd of November 1989. Their current address is Dublin 2, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors Liam O'Donoghue and Danny McCoy have been the director of 33 other Irish companies between them; 22 of which are now closed. Small Firms Association Limited has 1 shareholder. This Irish company shares its Eircode with at least 23 other companies.
- Company Name:Small Firms Association Limited
- Time in Business:28 Years
- Company Number:151918
- Size:Small Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Phone:+353 (0)1 605 1602
- Principal Activity:[75.13] Regulation of and Contribution To More Efficient Operation of Business
- May Trade As:Small Firms Association Ltd
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us on email@example.com
- Registered Address:Confederation House,
84/86 Lower Baggot Street,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|OTHER DIRECTORSHIP LIST||8||22/09/2017||22/09/2017|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||8||22/09/2017||22/09/2017|
|N1 CONVERSION TO LTD||2||24/10/2016||11/11/2016|