Sherborough Securities Designated Activity Company was set up on Wednesday the 10th of October 1984. Their current partial address is Dublin 2, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors have been the director of 49 other Irish companies between them; 12 of which are now closed. Sherborough Securities Designated Activity Company has 1 shareholder. This Irish company shares its Eircode with at least 35 other companies.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:11/12/2019
- Latest Accounts Filed:11/10/2019
- Report Based On Accounts:29/12/2018
- Next Set of Accounts Due:30/09/2020
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Sherborough Securities Designated Activity Company
- Time in Business:35 Years
- Company Number:103631
- Size:Large Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Largest Company Shareholder:
- Registered Address:Hospitality House,
16/20 South Cumberland Street,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||23||29/09/2019||11/10/2019|
|CERTIFICATE - SATISFACTION OF CHARGES - PARTIAL||-||29/04/2019||29/04/2019||Coming|
|C7 MEMO OF RELEASE OF PROP FROM CHARGE PARTIAL||2||29/04/2019||29/04/2019|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||23||29/09/2018||11/10/2018|