Roomyield Hospitality Limited was set up on Friday the 1st of February 2013. Their current partial address is Dublin 11, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors have been the director of 21 other Irish companies between them; 1 of which is now closed. Roomyield Hospitality Limited has 2 shareholders.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:24/10/2017
- Latest Accounts Filed:17/10/2017
- Report Based On Accounts:31/12/2016
- Next Set of Accounts Due:30/09/2018
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Roomyield Hospitality Limited
- Time in Business:5 Years
- Company Number:523240
- Size:Small Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Phone:+353 (0)1 866 5626
- Principal Activity:[55.11] Hotels and Motels, with Restaurant
- May Trade As:
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us
- Registered Address:Unit 1 10b Stadium Business Park,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||4||01/01/2018||29/08/2018|
|B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||4||21/07/2018||29/08/2018|
|G1P - SPECIAL RESOLUTION||2||20/12/2017||11/01/2018|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||12||30/09/2017||17/10/2017|
|CERTIFICATE - N1 CONVERSION TO LTD||1||08/06/2015||05/06/2015|