Rixus Limited was set up on Tuesday the 2nd of May 2006. Their current partial address is Dublin, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors have been the director of 132 other Irish companies between them; 12 of which are now closed. According to our records, Rixus Limited has had judgments registered against it, all of which are now satisfied. Rixus Limited has 1 shareholder. This Irish company shares its Eircode with at least 435 other companies.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:09/01/2021
- Latest Accounts Filed:18/10/2020
- Report Based On Accounts:31/12/2019
- Next Set of Accounts Due:30/09/2021
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Rixus Limited
- Time in Business:14 Years
- Company Number:419394
- Size:Small Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Principal Activity:[45.21] General Construction of Buildings and Civil Engineering Works
- May Trade As:Rixus Ltd
- Largest Company Shareholder:
- Registered Address:10 Earlsfort Terrace,
Dublin 2, Dublin, D02 T380, Ireland
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Judgments have been registered against Rixus Limited, all of which are now satisfied. More information about Rixus Limited and their Judgments is available in our comprehensive Credit Report. Purchase today and get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|SECTION 357 NOTICE||10||30/09/2020||18/10/2020|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||10||30/09/2020||18/10/2020|
|Certificate - Form C7 - Partial Satisfaction of a Charge/Judgement Mortgage||-||24/01/2020||24/01/2020||Coming|
|C6 MEMO OF SATISFACTION OF A CHARGE-FULL||2||09/01/2020||24/01/2020|
|C7 MEMO OF RELEASE OF PROP FROM CHARGE PARTIAL||2||24/01/2020||24/01/2020|
|B21 STATUTORY DECLARATION PURSUANT TO S. 60||5||18/10/2007||26/10/2007|