Red Seal Foils Limited was set up on Friday the 2nd of September 2016. Their current partial address is Longford, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors have been the director of 47 other Irish companies between them; 18 of which are now closed. Red Seal Foils Limited has 10 shareholders. This Irish company shares its Eircode with at least 1 other company.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:27/07/2021
- Latest Accounts Filed:22/07/2021
- Report Based On Accounts:31/08/2020
- Next Set of Accounts Due:31/05/2022
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Red Seal Foils Limited
- Time in Business:5 Years
- Company Number:588726
- Size:Micro Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Principal Activity: Manufacture of Other Articles of Paper and Paperboard
- May Trade As:Red Seal Foils Ltd
- Largest Company Shareholder:
- Registered Address:Cameron Buildings,
Longford Co. Longford,
Co. Longford, Longford, D15tn96
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|Form B1C - Annual Return General||8||31/05/2021||22/07/2021|
|OTHER DIRECTORSHIP LIST||1||31/05/2021||22/07/2021|
|B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||5||03/03/2020||21/07/2021|
|B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||3||03/03/2020||21/07/2021|
|G1Q - CONSTITUTION||5||09/12/2018||29/04/2019|