P.J. Mc Loughlin & Sons Limited was set up on Wednesday the 1st of July 1987. Their current partial address is Longford, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors have been the director of 5 other Irish companies between them; 1 of which is now closed. According to our records, P.J. Mc Loughlin & Sons Limited has had judgments registered against it. P.J. Mc Loughlin & Sons Limited has 4 shareholders.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:05/10/2021
- Latest Accounts Filed:30/09/2021
- Report Based On Accounts:31/12/2020
- Next Set of Accounts Due:28/09/2022
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:P.J. Mc Loughlin & Sons Limited
- Time in Business:34 Years
- Company Number:123389
- Size:Small Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Phone:+353 (0)43 463 17
- Principal Activity:[45.21] General Construction of Buildings and Civil Engineering Works
- May Trade As:P J Mc Loughlin and Sons Ltd
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us
- Largest Company Shareholder:
- Registered Address:Dublin Road,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Judgments have been registered against P.J. Mc Loughlin & Sons Limited. More information about P.J. Mc Loughlin & Sons Limited and their Judgments is available in our comprehensive Credit Report. Purchase today and get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|Form B1C - Annual Return General||6||28/09/2021||30/09/2021|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||11||28/09/2020||15/10/2020|