Gem Construction Company Limited was set up on Thursday the 9th of December 1976. Their current partial address is Longford, and the company status is Normal. The company has 6 directors who have also been the directors of 34 other Irish companies between them; 4 of which are now closed. Gem Construction Company Limited has 9 shareholders.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:02/06/2018
- Latest Accounts Filed:30/04/2018
- Report Based On Accounts:30/06/2017
- Next Set of Accounts Due:31/03/2019
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Gem Construction Company Limited
- Time in Business:41 Years
- Company Number:57365
- Size:Medium Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Phone:+353 (0)43 334 5217
- Principal Activity:[45.XX] Construction
- May Trade As:
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us
- Registered Address:Athlone Road,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|CERTIFICATE - CHARGE BY A CO INC IN THE STATE||1||16/07/2018||27/07/2018|
|C1 MORTGAGE/CHARGE CREATED BY IRISH COMPANY||5||16/07/2018||27/07/2018|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||21||31/03/2018||30/04/2018|
|SECTION 357 NOTICE||8||31/03/2018||30/04/2018|
|CERTIFICATE - APPLICATION FOR REGISTRATION OF CHANGE OF NAME||1||25/04/2005||01/06/2005|