The Goodness Grains Company Limited was set up on Monday the 18th of February 2013. Their current partial address is Longford, and the company status is Normal. The company's current director has been the director of 6 other Irish companies. The Goodness Grains Company Limited has 7 shareholders. This Irish company shares its Eircode with at least 3 other companies.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:11/12/2019
- Latest Accounts Filed:05/07/2019
- Report Based On Accounts:31/12/2018
- Next Set of Accounts Due:18/08/2020
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:The Goodness Grains Company Limited
- Time in Business:7 Years
- Company Number:523942
- Size:Small Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Principal Activity:[15.81] Manufacture of Bread; Manufacture of Fresh Pastry Goods and Cakes
- May Trade As:The Goodness Grains Company Ltd
- Registered Address:12 Main Street,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||10||05/07/2019||05/07/2019|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||10||18/08/2018||14/09/2018|
|B5 RETURN OF ALLOTMENTS.||6||20/12/2017||07/03/2018|
|CERTIFICATE - N1 CONVERSION TO LTD||1||03/02/2016||12/02/2016|