Red Crown Cap Designated Activity Company was set up on Monday the 9th of December 1991. Their current address is Joyce House,22/23 Holles Street,Dublin 2, and the company status is Liquidation. The company's current directors Miriam Doyle, Anne McEnteggart and Paul Berkemeier have been the director of 13 other Irish companies between them; 2 of which are now closed. Red Crown Cap Designated Activity Company has 1 shareholder.
- Company Name:Red Crown Cap Designated Activity Company
- Time in Business:25 Years
- Company Number:182187
- Current Status:LIQUIDATION
- Principal Activity:[67.20] Activities Auxiliary To Insurance and Pension Funding
- Registered Address:Joyce House,
22/23 Holles Street,
- RiskWatch: NOTICE TO CREDITORS - PROOF OF DEBTS/CLAIMS REQUIRED
Took place on 01/09/2017
- RiskWatch: E2 NOTICE OF APPOINTMENT OF LIQUIDATOR
Effective Date 19/07/2017
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B2 CHANGE IN SITUATION OF REG OFFICE.||4||19/07/2017||31/07/2017|
|E2 NOTICE OF APPOINTMENT OF LIQUIDATOR||2||19/07/2017||28/07/2017|
|MEMBERS VOLUNTARY WINDING UP DEC OF SOLV||10||19/07/2017||28/07/2017|
|G1 SPECIAL RESOLUTION||6||19/07/2017||28/07/2017|
|B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||5||14/03/2017||31/03/2017|
|G1Q - CONSTITUTION||30||24/01/2017||12/01/2017|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||16||27/07/2016||27/07/2016|