Randelswood Holdings Limited
Randelswood Holdings Limited was set up on Thursday the 25th of August 2016. Their current partial address is Dublin, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors have been the director of 25 other Irish companies between them. Randelswood Holdings Limited has 3 shareholders. This Irish company shares its Eircode with at least 27 other companies.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:25/01/2023
- Latest Accounts Filed:23/12/2022
- Report Based On Accounts:31/12/2021
- Next Set of Accounts Due:25/08/2023
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Randelswood Holdings Limited
- Time in Business:6 Years
- Company Number:588275
- Company Size:Medium Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Principal Activity: Development of Building Projects
- May Trade As:Randelswood Holdings Ltd
- Largest Company Shareholder:
- Registered Address:36 Mount Street Upper,
Dublin 2, Dublin
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|Certificate of Charge Companies||1||05/05/2023||05/05/2023|
|C1 MORTGAGE/CHARGE CREATED BY IRISH COMPANY||3||05/05/2023||05/05/2023|
|Certificate of Charge Companies||1||13/04/2023||14/04/2023|
|Form B1C - Annual Return General||4||25/08/2022||23/12/2022|
|Certificate of Incorporation||1||25/08/2016||09/08/2016|