Publicity Mailing Limited was set up on Wednesday the 28th of April 2004. Their current address is Co. Dublin, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors Ian Glass and Thomas Walsh have been the director of 13 other Irish companies between them; 6 of which are now closed. According to our records, Publicity Mailing Limited has had a judgment registered against it. Publicity Mailing Limited has 4 shareholders.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:20/03/2018
- Latest Accounts Filed:29/01/2018
- Report Based On Accounts:31/03/2017
- Next Set of Accounts Due:31/12/2018
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Publicity Mailing Limited
- Time in Business:14 Years
- Company Number:385279
- Size:Micro Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Principal Activity:[64.11] National Post Activities
- May Trade As:Publicity Mailing Ltd
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us
- Registered Address:City Post House,
College Road, Greenogue Business Park,
Rathcoole, Co. Dublin
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
A judgment has been registered against Publicity Mailing Limited. More information about Publicity Mailing Limited and their Judgments is available in our comprehensive Credit Report. Purchase today and get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||7||21/03/2013||27/02/2018|
|B10A CHANGE IN DIRECTOR MULTI COMP||5||01/03/2017||27/02/2018|
|B2 CHANGE IN SITUATION OF REG OFFICE.||4||01/03/2017||31/07/2017|
|G1P - SPECIAL RESOLUTION||4||31/03/2017||21/06/2017|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||10||31/12/2016||30/01/2017|
“Absolutely impossible to deal with.,,