Price Waterhouse Unlimited Company was set up on Wednesday the 21st of March 1973. Their current address is Dublin 1, and the company status is Dissolved with the company closing on Wednesday the 13th of December 2017. The company's current directors Paul Tuite and Feargal O'Rourke have been the director of 19 other Irish companies between them; 8 of which are now closed. Price Waterhouse Unlimited Company has 17 shareholders. This Irish company shares its Eircode with at least 142 other companies.
- Unlimited Companies are not required to file financial accounts. Therefore this report is based on Judgment searches for the Company, and extensive background checks of each of its directors based on name, date of birth (if available) and town/county.
- Credit Report
- Company Printout Report
- Full Directors Background Check
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Price Waterhouse Unlimited Company
- Time in Business:44 Years
- Company Number:40980
- Current Status:DISSOLVED(13/12/2017)
- Phone:+353 (0)1 660 5199
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us
- Registered Address:One Spencer Dock,
North Wall Quay,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||9||16/08/2017||29/08/2017|
|H15 - REQUEST FOR VOLUNTARY STRIKE-OFF||2||25/08/2017||25/08/2017|
|SR TO APPLY FOR VOLUNTARY STRIKE OFF||4||10/08/2017||25/08/2017|
|B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||6||30/06/2017||17/07/2017|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||36||30/03/2017||21/04/2017|