Pikesville Holdings Limited was set up on Friday the 7th of March 2003. Their current address is 24a Albert Place East, Lower Grand Canal Street, Dublin 2, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors Anthony Brady and Fehin Brady have been the director of 6 other Irish companies between them; 1 of which is now closed. Pikesville Holdings Limited has 2 shareholders. This Irish company shares its Eircode with at least 4 other companies.
- Company Name:Pikesville Holdings Limited
- Time in Business:15 Years
- Company Number:368304
- Size:Micro Company
- Current Status:NORMALForm E8 (Notice of Appointment of Receiver) per S436 CA 2014 has been filed with the CRO in respect of part or all of the property of the company, which property may or may not be beneficially owned by the company. Please refer to the relevant E8 Form(s) for further information.
- Principal Activity:[74.15] Management Activities of Holding Companies
- May Trade As:Pikesville Holdings Ltd
- Registered Address:24a Albert Place East,
Lower Grand Canal Street,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|NEW! C1 MORTGAGE/CHARGE CREATED BY IRISH COMPANY||5||05/06/2018||07/06/2018|
|E9 RECEIVERS ABSTRACT||8||23/07/2017||19/02/2018|
|E9 RECEIVERS ABSTRACT||8||23/01/2018||01/02/2018|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||9||30/09/2017||31/10/2017|
|E8 NOTICE OF APPOINTMENT OF RECEIVER||4||26/07/2017||20/10/2017|
|E8 NOTICE OF APPOINTMENT OF RECEIVER||4||24/01/2017||30/01/2017|