Parcel Connect Limited was set up on Thursday the 16th of March 2017. Their current partial address is Dublin, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors have been the director of 146 other Irish companies between them; 49 of which are now closed. Parcel Connect Limited has 8 shareholders.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:06/03/2021
- Latest Accounts Filed:02/03/2021
- Report Based On Accounts:31/03/2020
- Next Set of Accounts Due:31/12/2021
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Parcel Connect Limited
- Time in Business:4 Years
- Company Number:600547
- Size:Large Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Principal Activity: Other Financial Service Activities, Except Insurance and Pension Funding N.E.C.
- May Trade As:Parcel Connect Ltd
- Largest Company Shareholder:
- Registered Address:Unit 4,
Crosslands Industrial Estate,
Ballymount Dublin 12,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|Form B5 - Return of Allotments||3||26/02/2021||12/03/2021|
|Form B1C - Annual Return General||18||31/12/2020||02/03/2021|
|FS1 - FINANCIAL STATEMENTS||1||31/12/2020||02/03/2021|
|B7 NOTICE OF CONSOLIDATION, DIVISION, CONVERSION||2||03/07/2020||08/12/2020|
|Certificate - Form C1 - Charge Created by a Company Incorporated in the State||1||20/12/2019||23/12/2019|