Global Rail Services Limited was set up on Monday the 27th of August 2001. Their current partial address is Kildare, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors have been the director of 4 other Irish companies between them. Global Rail Services Limited has 2 shareholders. This Irish company shares its Eircode with at least 9 other companies.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:25/11/2020
- Latest Accounts Filed:23/10/2020
- Report Based On Accounts:31/12/2019
- Next Set of Accounts Due:30/09/2021
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Global Rail Services Limited
- Time in Business:20 Years
- Company Number:347033
- Size:Medium Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Phone:+353 (0)1 458 8540
- Principal Activity:[45.34] Other Building Installation
- May Trade As:Global Rail Services Ltd
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us
- Registered Address:Ellenborough House,
Naas Co. Kildare,
Naas, Kildare, W91kpn5
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||3||01/01/2021||12/01/2021|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||9||30/09/2020||23/10/2020|
|B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||5||20/11/2019||12/12/2019|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||10||30/09/2019||25/10/2019|