Irish Pipeline Components Limited was set up on Thursday the 8th of June 2000. Their current partial address is Co Dublin, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors have been the director of 6 other Irish companies between them; 2 of which are now closed. Irish Pipeline Components Limited has 2 shareholders.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:11/12/2019
- Latest Accounts Filed:28/10/2019
- Report Based On Accounts:31/12/2018
- Next Set of Accounts Due:30/09/2020
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Irish Pipeline Components Limited
- Time in Business:19 Years
- Company Number:328486
- Size:Small Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Phone:+353 (0)1 257 0100
- Principal Activity:[74.84] Other Business Activities N.E.C.
- May Trade As:Irish Pipeline Components Ltd
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us
- Largest Company Shareholder:
- Registered Address:Unit 524,
Greenogue Industrial Estate,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||9||30/09/2019||28/10/2019|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||9||30/09/2018||29/10/2018|
|CERTIFICATE - NEW COMPANY WITH CAPITAL DUTY||1||12/05/2000|