Zeus Packaging Limited was set up on Tuesday the 26th of November 1996. Their current address is 500 Grants Row,Greenogue Distribution Centre,Rathcoole,Co. Dublin, and the company status is Normal. The company's current director Brian O'Sullivan has been the director of 14 other Irish companies; 3 of which are now closed. Zeus Packaging Limited has 1 shareholder. This Irish company shares its Eircode with at least 7 other companies.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:28/11/2016
- Latest Accounts Filed:25/10/2016
- Report Based On Accounts:31/12/2015
- Next Set of Accounts Due:30/09/2017
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Zeus Packaging Limited
- Time in Business:20 Years
- Company Number:257357
- Size:Large Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Phone:+44 (0)1438 777000
- Principal Activity:[36.63] Other Manufacturing N.E.C.
- May Trade As:
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us on firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered Address:500 Grants Row,
Greenogue Distribution Centre,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
|Name||Co. Director||Co. Owner||Address||Directorships|
|Brian O'Sullivan||Yes||No||CO. CORK||13|
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|C6 MEMO OF SATISFACTION OF A CHARGE-FULL||4||27/01/2017||10/03/2017|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||9||30/09/2016||25/10/2016|
|B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||5||12/10/2016||20/10/2016|
|C1 MORTGAGE/CHARGE CREATED BY IRISH COMPANY||11||28/09/2016||10/10/2016|