Oracle Technology Company Unlimited Company was set up on Wednesday the 30th of April 1997. Their current address is Dublin 2, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors Simon Thomas Allison, Val Maher and Jacklyn Jikang Park have been the director of 22 other Irish companies between them; 4 of which are now closed. Oracle Technology Company Unlimited Company has 4 shareholders. This Irish company shares its Eircode with at least 929 other companies.
- Unlimited Companies are not required to file financial accounts. Therefore this report is based on Judgment searches for the Company, and extensive background checks of each of its directors based on name, date of birth (if available) and town/county.
- Credit Report
- Company Printout Report
- Full Directors Background Check
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Oracle Technology Company Unlimited Company
- Time in Business:20 Years
- Company Number:265683
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Phone:1800 223 1711
- Principal Activity:[30.02] Manufacture of Computers and Other Information Processing Equipment
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us
- Registered Address:70, Sir John Rogerson's Quay,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|NEW! B1 ANNUAL RETURN||9||28/08/2017||05/01/2018|
|NEW! AUDITORS REPORT||3||28/08/2017||05/01/2018|
|B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||6||14/02/2017||26/04/2017|
|B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||4||14/02/2017||26/04/2017|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||24||28/08/2016||30/08/2016|