Opportune Capital Limited was set up on Monday the 12th of January 2009. Their current address is Dublin 2, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors Padraig Owens, Ruairi O'Neill, Steven Fifield, Ciaran McIntyre and Robert Dix have been the director of 116 other Irish companies between them; 14 of which are now closed. Opportune Capital Limited has 12 shareholders. This Irish company shares its Eircode with at least 141 other companies.
- Company Name:Opportune Capital Limited
- Time in Business:9 Years
- Company Number:466133
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Phone:+353 (0)1 662 5033
- Principal Activity:[65.11] Central Banking
- May Trade As:
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us
- Registered Address:Grafton Buildings,
34 Grafton Street,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B2 CHANGE IN SITUATION OF REG OFFICE.||4||17/05/2018||21/05/2018|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||16||30/09/2016||26/10/2016|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||16||30/09/2015||24/02/2016|