Northern Trust Fiduciary Services (Ireland) Limited was set up on Thursday the 5th of July 1990. Their current address is Georges Court, 54-62 Townsend Street, Dublin 2, and the company status is Normal. The company has 6 directors who have also been the director of 143 other Irish companies between them; 68 of which are now closed. Northern Trust Fiduciary Services (Ireland) Limited has 1 shareholder. This Irish company shares its Eircode with at least 62 other companies.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:07/11/2017
- Latest Accounts Filed:20/10/2017
- Report Based On Accounts:31/12/2016
- Next Set of Accounts Due:30/09/2018
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Northern Trust Fiduciary Services (Ireland) Limited
- Time in Business:28 Years
- Company Number:161386
- Size:Large Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Phone:+353 (0)1 542 2000
- Principal Activity:[74.84] Other Business Activities N.E.C.
- May Trade As:
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us
- Registered Address:Georges Court,
54-62 Townsend Street,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|NEW! C1 MORTGAGE/CHARGE CREATED BY IRISH COMPANY||8||02/08/2018||07/08/2018|
|C1 MORTGAGE/CHARGE CREATED BY IRISH COMPANY||13||12/06/2018||27/06/2018|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||11||30/09/2017||20/10/2017|