Boots Retail (Ireland) Limited was set up on Tuesday the 5th of November 2002. Their current partial address is Dublin 12, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors have been the director of 4 other Irish companies between them; 1 of which is now closed. Boots Retail (Ireland) Limited has 1 shareholder.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:19/06/2018
- Latest Accounts Filed:05/06/2018
- Report Based On Accounts:31/08/2017
- Next Set of Accounts Due:05/05/2019
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Boots Retail (Ireland) Limited
- Time in Business:16 Years
- Company Number:363449
- Size:Large Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Phone:1890 837 964
- Principal Activity:[52.31] Dispensing Chemists
- May Trade As:
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us
- Registered Address:2f,
Block 71a Park West Business Park,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||10||03/10/2018||02/11/2018|
|B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||5||26/06/2018||14/08/2018|
|B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||6||31/07/2018||08/08/2018|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||10||05/05/2018||05/06/2018|
|CERTIFICATE - NEW COMPANY WITH CAPITAL DUTY||1||05/11/2002||05/11/2002|