New Generation Finance Limited was set up on Wednesday the 8th of January 2014. Their current partial address is Wicklow, and the company status is Normal. The company's current director has been the director of 101 other Irish companies; 25 of which are now closed. New Generation Finance Limited has 2 shareholders. This Irish company shares its Eircode with at least 23 other companies.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:20/12/2019
- Latest Accounts Filed:17/07/2019
- Report Based On Accounts:31/12/2017
- Next Set of Accounts Due:30/09/2019
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:New Generation Finance Limited
- Time in Business:7 Years
- Company Number:537632
- Size:Micro Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Principal Activity:[45.21] General Construction of Buildings and Civil Engineering Works
- May Trade As:
- Largest Company Shareholder:
- Registered Address:4 Inver Mews,
Old Chapel Ground,
Arklow Co. Wicklow,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||7||29/04/2020||05/05/2020|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||8||30/09/2018||17/07/2019|
|B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||6||01/09/2018||01/11/2018|
|B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||8||31/07/2017||06/11/2017|