Maynooth Mission To China (Incorporated) was set up on Tuesday the 28th of April 1936. Their current address is St. Columban's, Navan, Co. Meath., and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors Cyril Lovett, Edward Norman Jennings, Padraig O'Donovan, Gerard Neylon and Patrick Raleigh have been the director of 1 other Irish company between them.
- Company Name:Maynooth Mission To China (Incorporated)
- Time in Business:81 Years
- Company Number:9188
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Phone:+353 (0)46 902 1525
- May Trade As:
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us on firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered Address:St. Columban'S,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||8||01/03/2017||11/04/2017|
|B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||8||25/01/2017||11/04/2017|
|G1 SPECIAL RESOLUTION||4||22/02/2017||03/03/2017|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||9||31/12/2016||27/01/2017|