Utmost Paneurope Designated Activity Company was set up on Wednesday the 25th of August 1999. Their current partial address is Meath, and the company status is Normal. The company has 7 directors who have also been the directors of 28 other Irish companies between them; 13 of which are now closed. Utmost Paneurope Designated Activity Company has 1 shareholder.
Decorative Stones, Gravel and Aggregates PowerAggregates.ieDecorative Stones - the Irelandâ€™s number 1 supplier of decorative aggregates, gravels, cobbles, pebbles, paving, granite, limestone and much more.
- Company Name:Utmost Paneurope Designated Activity Company
- Time in Business:22 Years
- Company Number:311420
- Size:Large Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Phone:+353 21 4533667
- Principal Activity:[66.XX] Insurance and Pension Funding, Except Compulsory Social Security
- May Trade As:
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us
- Largest Company Shareholder:
- Registered Address:Navan Business Park,
Co. Meath Ireland,
Navan, Meath, C15 Ccw8
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|OTHER DIRECTORSHIP LIST||9||30/06/2021||26/07/2021|
|Form B1C - Annual Return General||5||30/06/2021||26/07/2021|
|B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||3||21/05/2021||25/05/2021|