Aqf Limited was set up on Wednesday the 27th of April 2005. Their current partial address is Co. Meath, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors have been the director of 43 other Irish companies between them; 23 of which are now closed. Aqf Limited has 4 shareholders.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:16/01/2019
- Latest Accounts Filed:23/11/2018
- Report Based On Accounts:31/05/2018
- Next Set of Accounts Due:03/12/2019
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Aqf Limited
- Time in Business:13 Years
- Company Number:401268
- Size:Small Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Phone:+353 (0)46 902 8611
- Principal Activity:[25.21] Manufacture of Plastic Plates, Sheets, Tubes and Profiles
- May Trade As:
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us
- Majority Shareholder:
- Registered Address:Mullaghboy Industrial Estate,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|NEW! ACCOUNT DETAILS||13||31/05/2018||23/11/2018|
|NEW! B1 ANNUAL RETURN||11||23/11/2018||23/11/2018|
|G1 SPECIAL RESOLUTION - SR ALTERATION TO CONSTITUTION||2||13/07/2018||27/07/2018|
|B5 RETURN OF ALLOTMENTS.||3||13/07/2018||27/07/2018|
|CERTIFICATE - NEW COMPANY WITH CAPITAL DUTY||1||27/04/2005||27/04/2005|