The Scion Spirits Company Limited was set up on Wednesday the 17th of May 2006. Their current partial address is Meath, and the company status is Normal. The company has 7 directors who have also been the directors of 16 other Irish companies between them; 4 of which are now closed. The Scion Spirits Company Limited has 18 shareholders.
- Company Name:The Scion Spirits Company Limited
- Time in Business:17 Years
- Company Number:420247
- Company Size:Small Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Phone:+353 (0)46 906 0111
- Principal Activity:[15.91] Manufacture of Distilled Potable Alcoholic Beverages
- May Trade As:
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us
- Largest Company Shareholder:
- Registered Address:Tatestown,
Navan, Meath, Ireland
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|NEW! FINANCIAL STATEMENT||24||30/03/2023||24/11/2023|
|NEW! Form B1C - Annual Return General||11||30/03/2023||24/11/2023|
|B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||3||22/07/2023||03/08/2023|
|B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||4||16/12/2022||21/03/2023|
|B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||4||16/12/2022||09/02/2023|