Maples Fund Services (Ireland) Limited was set up on Friday the 10th of February 2006. Their current address is 32 Molesworth Street,Dublin 2, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors Barry John McGrath, Scott Somerville, Christina McCarthy and Tyler Kim have been the director of 138 other Irish companies between them; 74 of which are now closed. Maples Fund Services (Ireland) Limited has 1 shareholder. This Irish company shares its Eircode with at least 643 other companies.
- Company Name:Maples Fund Services (Ireland) Limited
- Time in Business:11 Years
- Company Number:415258
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Phone:+353 (0)1 697 3200
- Principal Activity:[65.23] Other Financial Intermediation N.E.C.
- May Trade As:
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us on email@example.com
- Registered Address:32 Molesworth Street,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B2 CHANGE IN SITUATION OF REG OFFICE.||4||08/05/2017||24/05/2017|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||39||31/03/2017||31/03/2017|