Lindrum Designated Activity Company was set up on Wednesday the 19th of August 1998. Their current address is Co. Meath, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors Jim Noonan, Robert Michael McTighe, Margaret Clinton, Philip Clarke and Emma Louise Duffy have been the director of 12 other Irish companies between them; 6 of which are now closed. Lindrum Designated Activity Company has 1 shareholder.
- Company Name:Lindrum Designated Activity Company
- Time in Business:19 Years
- Company Number:292374
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Phone:+353 (0)49 854 1872
- Principal Activity:[67.20] Activities Auxiliary To Insurance and Pension Funding
- May Trade As:
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us
- Registered Address:Unit 1 Oldcastle Industrial Estate,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|G1Q CHANGE OF NAME SPECIAL RESOLUTION||5||31/05/2018||30/05/2018|
|G1Q - CONSTITUTION||14||31/05/2018||30/05/2018|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||10||21/09/2017||21/09/2017|
|OTHER DIRECTORSHIP LIST||4||21/09/2017||21/09/2017|