Linders Finglas Turvey Limited was set up on Friday the 6th of May 2016. Their current partial address is Dublin 2, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors have been the director of 42 other Irish companies between them; 17 of which are now closed. Linders Finglas Turvey Limited has 3 shareholders. This Irish company shares its Eircode with at least 96 other companies.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:06/01/2020
- Latest Accounts Filed:26/11/2019
- Report Based On Accounts:31/12/2018
- Next Set of Accounts Due:30/09/2020
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Linders Finglas Turvey Limited
- Time in Business:4 Years
- Company Number:581775
- Size:Medium Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Principal Activity: Retail Sale of Automotive Fuel in Specialised Stores
- May Trade As:Linders Finglas Turvey Ltd
- Largest Company Shareholder:
- Registered Address:18 Upper Mount Street,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||5||27/11/2019||05/12/2019|
|SECTION 357 NOTICE||6||30/09/2019||26/11/2019|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||10||30/09/2019||26/11/2019|
|B5 RETURN OF ALLOTMENTS.||10||23/11/2018||05/12/2018|
|CERTIFICATE - APPLICATION FOR REGISTRATION OF CHANGE OF NAME||1||07/09/2018||11/09/2018|