Kingside Computing Limited was set up on Monday the 14th of May 2001. Their current partial address is Dublin 2, and the company status is Normal. The company has 7 directors who have also been the directors of 90 other Irish companies between them; 60 of which are now closed. Kingside Computing Limited has 6 shareholders. This Irish company shares its Eircode with at least 35 other companies.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:22/07/2019
- Latest Accounts Filed:10/07/2019
- Report Based On Accounts:30/04/2019
- Next Set of Accounts Due:30/07/2020
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Kingside Computing Limited
- Time in Business:18 Years
- Company Number:343079
- Size:Micro Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Principal Activity:[72.60] Other Computer Related Activities
- May Trade As:Kingside Computing Ltd
- Registered Address:108 Lower Baggot Street,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||7||05/09/2019||10/09/2019|
|B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||6||02/09/2019||05/09/2019|
|B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||4||02/09/2019||03/09/2019|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||13||10/07/2019||10/07/2019|
|CERTIFICATE - NEW COMPANY WITH CAPITAL DUTY||1||14/05/2001|