Kh Kitty Hall Holdings Limited was set up on Tuesday the 12th of September 2006. Their current address is Galway, and the current official company status is Normal, however please note the RiskWatch entry below. The company's current directors Alan McCormack and Brian Linnane have been the director of 60 other Irish companies between them; 4 of which are now closed. This Irish company shares its Eircode with at least 31 other companies.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:27/03/2018
- Latest Accounts Filed:29/11/2017
- Report Based On Accounts:31/12/2016
- Next Set of Accounts Due:12/09/2018
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Kh Kitty Hall Holdings Limited
- Time in Business:11 Years
- Company Number:426319
- Size:Medium Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Principal Activity:[74.15] Management Activities of Holding Companies
- May Trade As:Kh Kitty Hall Holdings Ltd
- Registered Address:Kitty Hall,
- RiskWatch: HIGH COURT APPOINTMENT
Court Order Date 15/09/2017
- RiskWatch: HIGH COURT PETITION
Presentation Date 19/08/2017
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||8||14/12/2017||24/04/2018|
|B5 RETURN OF ALLOTMENTS.||10||21/12/2017||05/01/2018|
|B7 NOTICE OF CONSOLIDATION, DIVISION, CONVERSION||4||21/12/2017||05/01/2018|
|B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||13||14/12/2017||28/12/2017|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||17||12/09/2017||29/11/2017|
|E24 NOTICE OF APPLICATION FOR APPNTMT OF EXAMINER||1||19/08/2017||22/08/2017|