Kct Logistics Limited was set up on Tuesday the 3rd of August 2010. Their current partial address is Dublin 4, and the current official company status is Normal, however please note the RiskWatch entry below. The company's current director has been the director of 3 other Irish companies; 1 of which is now closed. Kct Logistics Limited has 2 shareholders.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:08/03/2019
- Latest Accounts Filed:26/10/2018
- Report Based On Accounts:31/12/2017
- Next Set of Accounts Due:30/09/2019
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Kct Logistics Limited
- Time in Business:8 Years
- Company Number:487252
- Size:Small Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Phone:+353 (0)59 977 4200
- Principal Activity:[60.24] Freight Transport By Road
- May Trade As:
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us
- Registered Address:22 Northumberland Road,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||4||01/10/2017||26/10/2018|
|ACCOUNTS CERTIFICATION PAGE||2||30/09/2018||26/10/2018|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||7||30/09/2018||26/10/2018|
|B73 REQUEST TO CHANGE A COMPANYS NARD||3||03/08/2018||07/08/2018|
|CERTIFICATE - N1 CONVERSION TO LTD||1||19/11/2015||19/11/2015|