Jurras Limited was set up on Tuesday the 2nd of May 1989. Their current partial address is County Kerry, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors have been the director of 93 other Irish companies between them; 4 of which are now closed. Jurras Limited has 46 shareholders.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:28/09/2020
- Latest Accounts Filed:31/07/2020
- Report Based On Accounts:31/12/2018
- Next Set of Accounts Due:30/09/2020
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Jurras Limited
- Time in Business:31 Years
- Company Number:144541
- Size:Medium Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Principal Activity:[74.84] Other Business Activities N.E.C.
- May Trade As:Jurras Ltd
- Largest Company Shareholder:
- Registered Address:Cahernard, Castleisland,
- Notice: PETITION FOR WINDING UP STRUCK OUT
Court Order Date 25/10/2017
- Notice: PETITION FOR WINDING UP
Presentation Date 10/06/2015
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||43||30/09/2019||31/07/2020|
|B7 NOTICE OF CONSOLIDATION, DIVISION, CONVERSION||2||25/02/2020||15/05/2020|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||43||30/09/2018||12/07/2019|
|CERTIFICATE - N1 CONVERSION TO LTD||1||07/06/2016||13/07/2016|