Munster Joinery Unlimited Company was set up on Monday the 8th of March 1982. Their current address is Co. Kerry, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors Patrick Tobin, Jerry Buckley, Jerry Coffey and Donal Ring have been the director of 103 other Irish companies between them; 10 of which are now closed. Munster Joinery Unlimited Company has 5 shareholders.
- Unlimited Companies are not required to file financial accounts. Therefore this report is based on Judgment searches for the Company, and extensive background checks of each of its directors based on name, date of birth (if available) and town/county.
- Credit Report
- Company Printout Report
- Full Directors Background Check
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Munster Joinery Unlimited Company
- Time in Business:36 Years
- Company Number:88050
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Phone:+353 (0)64 775 1151
- Principal Activity:[20.10] Sawmilling and Planing of Wood; Impregnation of Wood
- May Trade As:
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us
- Registered Address:Cahereenard,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||46||30/09/2017||31/10/2017|
|B47 NOTICE(LETTER) OF RESIGNATION OF AUDITOR||4||31/12/2016||02/03/2017|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||46||30/09/2016||28/10/2016|
“Completely and totally inept in terms of deliverability, reliability and quality. I have never experienced such shoddy treatment by any supplier,,
“Totally and completely inept, inefficient and could not care less about the customer. Displaying all the worst elements of the celtic tiger now in 2016 and only concerned with getting orders in and content to throw out shoddy goods to the customer and not even on time. Registered letters of complaint not even acknowledged.,,