Munster Joinery (Ire) Unlimited Company was set up on Wednesday the 30th of November 1994. Their current partial address is Kerry, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors have been the director of 104 other Irish companies between them; 38 of which are now closed. According to our records, Munster Joinery (Ire) Unlimited Company has had a judgment registered against it. Munster Joinery (Ire) Unlimited Company has 1 shareholder.
- Unlimited Companies are not required to file financial accounts. Therefore this report is based on Judgment searches for the Company, and extensive background checks of each of its directors based on name, date of birth (if available) and town/county.
- Credit Report
- Company Printout Report
- Full Directors Background Check
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Munster Joinery (Ire) Unlimited Company
- Time in Business:28 Years
- Company Number:225521
- Company Size:Large Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Phone:+353 (0)64 775 1151
- Principal Activity:[74.84] Other Business Activities N.E.C.
- May Trade As:
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us
- Registered Address:Cahernad,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
A judgment has been registered against Munster Joinery (Ire) Unlimited Company.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|Auditors Special Report||5||30/09/2022||24/11/2022|
|Form B1 - Annual Return for Non-Designated ULCs||20||30/09/2022||24/11/2022|
|B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||3||29/04/2022||03/10/2022|
|B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||3||03/03/2022||12/04/2022|
|Auditors Special Report||4||30/09/2021||09/12/2021|